TRAFFIC RIGHTS, SLOT & PARKING MANAGEMENT
G-OPS takes care about your procedure of non-objection for foreign carriers who wants to flights to/from France.
- The procedure applies to any requests concerning a non-scheduled flight or a series of nonscheduled flights submitted for approval by a carrier which belongs neither to the country of origin nor to the country of destination.
- Before any approval concerning flights to which the procedure of nonobjection applies, the carrier or the charterer must have questioned the carriers established in France likely to operate the flight.
- This interrogation shall be made at least 4 working days before the flight date. Applicant shall send to the French DGAC a copy of the answers of the questioned carriers or, when lack of response, the proof that they have been duly questioned.
- In case of lack of interest from the questioned carriers, the flight or the series of flights can be approved by the French DGAC.
- On the other hand, if a carrier established in France is interested in the planned operation, he has to inform the applicant of his objection within 2 working days after the start of the consultation, with copy to the desk of the French DGAC.
New European regulation for extracommunautary operators
On 26.05.2014 the rules for Third Country Operators (TCO – operators from countries outside the European Union, Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland and Switzerland) entered into force.
New requirements for extracommunautary operators
All TCOs engaging in scheduled or non-scheduled commercial air transport operations into, within or out of the territory subject to the provisions of the Treaty of the European Union, including those wet leased-in by or code-sharing with an EU operator, must hold a safety authorisation issued by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) in accordance with Regulation 452/2014.
* This obligation does not apply to overflights.
GET YOUR TRAFFIC RIGHTS